PANdoor TM 77
An offer of YAWAL S.A. was extended with panel doors type of PANdoor TM 77. This system provides modernity, lightness i timeless elegance. Thanks to applied composition, colour and material, the doors have been perfectly matched to aesthetic and architectonic trends on the market. PANdoor TM 77 System has been developed for modern entrance doors.
This solution allows to construct leaves in one plane with relation to the frame (invisible leaf profile). Thanks to use of innovative thermal breaks, this product is characterized by excellent thermal properties and temperature stresses caused by temperature differences are eliminated.
- The product is available in three versions- one side faced, two side faced and two side faced with decorative frame,
- The product is easy and quick to assembly,
- Possibility of using panels with arbitrary design with stainless steel details and decorative milling pattern,
- High thermal insulation,
- Colour durability and easy of clean-up,
- A wide range of colours incl. RAL colours and structural colours,
- High aesthetic thanks to use of hidden hinges.
Technical parameters of PANdoor TM 77:
- Air permeability – Class 3 according to PN-EN 1207;
- Water tightness – Class A5 according to PN-EN 12208;
- Heat-transfer coefficient – Uw= 1.2÷0.8 W/m2K;
- Acoustic insulation – Rw=30-40 dB according to PN-EN ISO 140-3.
PANdoor TM 77:
- A width of inwards opening door is slightly visible from the outside – approx. 70 mm for frame profile and invisible leaf profile (a panel is glued);
- Height of glazing bead – no glazing bead or 22 mm;
- Thickness of filling – 46-77 mm.