Windows made from profile Avantgarde 7000 provide optimal thermal and acoustic insulation. It is also possible to use complex glass with the coefficient Ug=0.7 W/m2K, which significantly reduces energy costs.
Snow white and colour fastness, as well as the possibility to select the colours of veneers increase the aesthetic qualities of the product.
- 5-cell profile with a width 70 mm;
- complex glass 4/16A/4TPS Ug=1.0 W/m2K (according to EN 674);
- extremely tight and durable seals from EPDM;
- large reinforcement chamber;
- aesthetic and very little visible glass seals;
- three types of glass strips of attractive shapes.
HS version windows are all of the advantages of Avantgarde 7000 windows and a new better standard of fittings:
- 6-cell profile raising the acoustic and heat insulation of the window;
- grey or black seal for the customer’s choice;
- complex glass with a plastic “warm frame”, which reduces heat loss in the room and limits water vapour condensation in the frame area of the window;
- filling the bottom fitting groove making it easier to maintenance the window’s cleanliness;
- blockade of wrong position of the handle or graduated tilt (optional)
Colour scheme Group I
Colour scheme Group II