- external and internal wall facing,
- elevation layers and fills of light, frame structured curtain walls in state-of-the-art modernised and renovated buildings.
PROPERTIES OF YAWALBOND
layer plates are a combination of two materials: 0.50 mm aluminium sheet which constitutes the external layer and the 3 mm internal polyethylene core. The composite structure of the plates guarantees a favourable proportion of their resistance to weight, which significantly enables their transportation and installation at the construction site.
ADVANTAGES OF YAWALBOND
- YAWALBOND plates are available in several PVDF varnished colours which guarantees resistance to weather conditions at considerable temperature differences (from -50° to +80°)
- Composite material retains its stiffness even in the case of high dimensional plates and considerable load of pressure and wind suction
- resistant to impact and tension, it also has a great resistance to squashing
- the external layer of composite plates is resistant to sun radiation and chemical agents
- very good acoustic properties of composite plates provide the possibility to build highly sound-proof curtain walls,
- YAWALBOND may be machined in the process of cutting, milling, bending, pressing, drilling, rolling and gouging, without the necessity of additional lubrication
- YAWALBOND material does not contain harmful substances and is entirely safe for the environment.
The building elevation is exposed to dust and dirt. Easily cleanable PVDF aluminium composite panels are a practical and economical way to provide a striking elevation.
Thanks to the use of high quality materials and PVDF varnished layers, we offer a 20-year guarantee for composite panels.
DIMENSIONS OF COMPOSITE PANELS
- Thickness: 4 mm;
- Width: 1250 mm, 1500 mm;
- Standard, maximum length: 3200 mm/4000 mm;
- Weight: 5.8 Kg/m2.
PROPERTIES OF ALUMINIUM ALLOY
Aluminium alloy: EN AW-3003 [Al Mn Cu]
- Si – 0,6;
- Fe – 0,7;
- Cu – 0,05 – 0,2;
- Mn – 1 – 1,5;
- Zn – 0,1;
- Al – Others.