DP 150 sliding door and overhead and sliding door
The DP 150 system is used in the construction of sliding windows and doors provided for internal and external building development. The DP 150 structures are used in residential buildings, mainly individual and public service ones as:
a) External separator if it constitutes
- an exit from a residential room to a terrace (as the only barrier separating the flat from the exterior),
- an exit from winter gardens (heated and unheated) if the door is fixed into an aluminium and glass structure added to a residential building and constituting another barrier (in a wall of the building there is the proper barrier that meets the thermal, acoustic etc. requirements),
- the only barrier built into an aluminium and glass structure of a winter garden, in the case a residential room is connected with a heated terrace (winter garden) casing.
- an external window in residential or public service buildings
[b]b) Internal barrier:
- for shaping supporting sliding walls in residential buildings,
- for the arrangement of rooms and office boxes,
- for the construction of office casings (e.g. bookcases, wardrobes with sliding door).
The DP 150 system consists of three-chamber aluminium profiles with a thermal distance piece.
The casing depth equals:
- frame 150 mm
- leaf 66 mm
The DP 150 system allows various infill types (single glazing, insulated glass, and in 8-50 mm thick three-pane packets).
The maximum dimensions of a structure possible in this system are as follows:
Leaf height Hs= 2800 mm and leaf width Bs=3000.
The structure dimensions possible to manufacture are also limited by the fitting load, therefore:
- the maximum door leaf load in the overhead and sliding version equals 300 kg
- the maximum leaf load in the sliding version equals to 250 kg.
The total width of the structure is limited only by the commercial length of profiles offered by YAWAL S.A.
Other advantages (in case of each particular system)
DP150 allows for the system opening of large glazing areas. The application of overhead and sliding fittings enhances the utility qualities of the structure (we eliminate the slamming effect of door leaves, etc.). Proper sealing the lower part of a door frame in the floor allows for virtual elimination of the threshold which is impossible in case of other external barriers.
The DP 150 system provides the possibility of sliding structure creation in multiple configurations and layouts. A DP 150 door fixing in façade systems is also possible.
Proper intermediate profiles allow for the production of a sliding door with top and side exposure positioned at the angle of 90 and 135 degrees towards the door surface.
|thermal insulation||EN ISO 10077-1|
|frame thermal penetration coefficient||Uf = 2.97 W/m2K|
|sliding door thermal penetration coefficient|
|– insulated glass Ug=1.1 W/m2K||Uf = 2.97 W/m2K, Ud = 1.6 W/m2K|
|– insulated glass Ug=0.8 W/m2K||Uf = 2.97 W/m2K, Ud = 1.3 W/m2K|
|– insulated glass Ug=0.7 W/m2K||Uf = 2.97 W/m2K, Ud = 1.2 W/m2K|
|resistance to wind pressure||in accordance with EN 12210||Class C2|
|precipitation water tightness||in accordance with EN 12208||Class 4A|
|acoustic insulation||in accordance with EN ISO 140-3, EN ISO 717-1||32 (-1:-3) dB|
|air infiltration||in accordance with EN 1026||Class 2|